CNPC Turkmenistan announces tender for the purchase of spare parts for gas turbine units
The branch of the CNPC International in Turkmenistan re-announces pre-qualification process for Tender No. CIT-19010-MR for the purchase of spare parts for gas turbine units GE10-1 Gas turbine power station at the Bagtyyarlyk Contract Territory for the CNPC in Turkmenistan, Lebap velayat, Turkmenistan.
Any company interested in this tender can apply for participation in the tender with the following information and documents:
- application for participation in the tender indicating the number and name of the tender process;
- information about the company, including the name of the company, country of registration, details and contact numbers;
- company registration document and company power of attorney to an authorized representative for the right to submit applications;
- financial condition and audit information for the last three years (2016-2018);
- experience in providing similar supplies over the past three years;
- authorized letter from the manufacturer of original spare parts for CIT-19010-MR (purchase of spare parts for gas turbine units GE10-1);
- for local companies, it is necessary to provide copy of the registration certificate of entry into the Union of Entrepreneurs and Industrialists of Turkmenistan.
Application deadline is 10 days from the date of publication of the announcement.
Applications can be sent by courier, e-mail or fax.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan.
Information phones: +99312 44-54-34; Fax: +99312 44-50-44.