The Ministry of Textile Industry extends tender for the introduction of spunlace production
The Ministry of Textile Industry of Turkmenistan announces the extension of international tender for the introduction of non-woven fabric (spunlace) production at the silk velvet factory in Ashgabat.
All local and foreign companies with experience in the supply and installation of technological equipment are invited to participate in the tender in the prescribed manner. All interested parties are invited to:
- submit written application for participation in the tender indicating the full name of the participant, legal status and other details;
- become familiar with the procedure for holding the tender for the organization of production of chemical fiber;
- receive technical specifications for the production non-woven fabric (spunlace);
- submit a commercial proposal on the quality and origin of the proposed equipment, with relevant documents;
- pay for participation in the tender 345 (three hundred forty-five) US dollars, including 15% VAT.
Applications are accepted at the specified address. Tender proposals will be considered only after the transfer of funds for participation in the current account.
Tender proposals are accepted until 10.10.2019.
Information phones: 40-71-77, 40-71-57.