Rysgal bank announces tender for the external audit
Joint Stock Commercial Bank Rysgal invites international audit companies to participate in the Tender for the external audit for 2020.
Basic requirements for audit companies:
1. The deadline for the submission of an audit report is the end of February 2021.
2. To participate in the tender, audit companies must provide the following documents:
- commercial offer certified by the signature of the head of the company and the seal;
- copies of constituent documents of the audit company, taking into account changes and additions, certificates, licenses, resumes.
3. Time for submitting proposals for participation in the tender is until January 31, 2020.
4. The price of the audit should be final, include all taxes and fees provided by law, and other expenses.
Time for consideration of commercial proposals is 10.00 (local time) until February 10, 2020.