CNPC in Turkmenistan announces a tender for the provision of services for the protection of facilities
The branch of the CNPC International in Turkmenistan announces pre-qualification process for tender
for the provision of services for the protection of facilities of the Bagtyyarlyk Contract Territory.
The tender project includes the following services:
- provision of round-the-clock security of facilities;
- provision of transport (including fuel for it) for security guards;
- provision of personal protective equipment for security guards;
- provision of field food for security guards;
- provision of household services such as cleaning, laundress, drinking water, etc.;
- places to stay - buildings. Detailed information on the obligations of the parties will be outlined in the tender assignment (ITB);
- insurance of possible risks when performing services.
Any company interested in this tender can apply for participation in the tender with the following information and documents:
- application for participation in the tender;
- information about the company, including the full name of the participant, its legal status, country of registration and details, with the attachment of constituent documents;
- experience in providing similar services over the past three years
- for local companies, it is necessary to provide copy of the registration certificate of entry into the Union of Entrepreneurs and Industrialists of Turkmenistan.
Application deadline is 10 business days from the date of publication of the announcement.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan.
Information phones: +99312 44-54-34, fax: +993 12 44-50-44.