Branch of CNPCI in Turkmenistan announces tender for supervision services
The branch of the CNPC International in Turkmenistan announces pre-qualification process for tender
for provision of drilling, workover, well test and completion supervision services for CNPC International Turkmenistan.
Given bidding project includes the following:
1. Supervises the safe and efficient operation of all assigned drilling and service rigs, ensures optimal operations, minimizing loss during completely working period or downtime.
2. Supervises and manages drilling, well testing & workover engineering, completions and rig operations in CNPCIT's Contract Area
3. Supervises and ensures the drilling, well test & workover procedures during change in shifts. Includes checking all tools, equipment, water, emergency food, safety and other materials are accounted for, all records, logs are in order, and any special actions, requiring follow up are fully understood.
4. Prepares daily performance report for drilling and well test/workover summary report. Indicate well parameters, any work carried out on well, etc.
5. Performs other similar or related duties such as training subordinates, ensuring maintenance of good housekeeping, carrying out proper ‘hand-over’ procedures, maintenance of all tools and equipment in good working order, etc.
6. Supervises and manage environment safety, prevent pollution and waste disposal control on Rig according to stipulated rules.
Any company who is interested in this tender can apply for tender participation by providing the following documents and information:
- application form for participation;
- company brief introduction including company full name, its legal status, the country of registration and requisites with constituent documents;
- company Experience of similar list projects for the last 3 (three) years;
- for local Company it is necessary to provide copy certificate of registration in Union of Entrepreneur and Industrialist of Turkmenistan;
- documents stating the financial status for the last 3 (three) years.
Deadline for submission of application during 10 business days from the date of publication of the announcement.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan.
Information phones: +99312 44-54-34, fax: +993 12 44-50-44.