Branch of CNPCI in Turkmenistan announces tender for provision of gas leakage detection
The branch of the CNPC International in Turkmenistan announces pre-qualification process for tender
for the provision of gas leakage detection and defectoscopy services of tubing for downhole operations in 2021-2024 on Bagtiyarlyk Contract Territory.
This tender process includes the following works:
1. Equipment unit, competent personnel and associated tools to perform gas leakage detection of tubing collars by helium.
2. Defect detection (NDT method) of tubing body of onshore gas wells with high concentration of H2S and CO2.
Note: Above mentioned service operations will be executed at RIH completion string procedures.
Any company who is interested in this tender can apply for tender participation by providing the following documents in Russian & English:
- application form for participation with bid name and number;
- company brief introduction including company full name, its legal status, the country of registration and requisites with constituent documents;
- financial status and audit information for the last three years;
- experience of the company in providing similar services for the last three years
- for local Company it is necessary to provide copy certificate of registration in Union of Entrepreneur and Industrialist of Turkmenistan;
Deadline for submission of application during 10 business days from the date of publication of the announcement.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan.
Information phones: +99312 44-54-34, fax: +993 12 44-50-44.