Branch of CNPCI in Turkmenistan announces tender for the purchase of tubing and spare parts
The branch of the CNPC International in Turkmenistan announces pre-qualification process for tender
for the purchasе of gas well tubing and spare parts for completion operations in Block A and B on Bagtiyarlyk Contract Territory.
This tender process includes the following supply: Supply of 2-7/8” and 3-1/2” tubing.
Any company who is interested in this tender can apply for tender participation by providing the following documents in Russian & English:
- application form for participation with bid name and number;
- company brief introduction including company full name, its legal status, the country of registration and requisites with constituent documents;
- financial status and audit information for the last three years;
- company brief introduction including company full name, its legal status, the country of registration and requisites;
- experience of the company in providing similar services for the last three years
- for local Company it is necessary to provide copy certificate of registration in Union of Entrepreneur and Industrialist of Turkmenistan;
Deadline for submission of application during 10 business days from the date of publication of the announcement.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan.
Information phones: +99312 44-54-34, fax: +993 12 44-50-44.