CNPC Turkmenistan branch announces tender for repair of compressors
Branch of China National Petroleum Corporation International Ltd. in Turkmenistan announces the pre-qualification process for the Tender
for the provision of services for the repair and maintenance of compressors at Samandepe, GDZ-1 and GPZ-1, GPZ-2 in the Bagtyyarlyk Contractual Area.
This tender process includes the following services:
Compressor units for natural gas and at GDZ-1 and regeneration gas compressors at GPP-1 and GPP-2, which will be subject to maintenance, located at the booster compressor station at the Samandepe gas field and at GPP-1 and GPZ-2. According to the requirements of the maintenance manual issued by the manufacturer, it is necessary to carry out maintenance and overhaul for these compressor units in the near future and the purchase of spare parts for maintenance and emergency repairs at the request of the contract.
Any company interested in this tender can apply for participation. The application for tender participation shall include the following document and information in English and Russian:
- Application on participation in Tender;
- Brief Company introduction about company with mentioning full name of company and legal status, registration documents;
- Experience in provision of the supervision services for the oil & gas fields for the last three years;
- Provision of three-year financial audit reports;
- Provision the certificate of Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan for local company.
Deadline for submission of application during 10 business days from the date of publication of the announcement.
Contact Person：Ms. Narine Simonyan