Turkmen Ministry of Textile Industry announces tender for installation works at cotton mill
The Ministry of Textile Industry of Turkmenistan announces an international tender for the implementation of installation works at the Serdar cotton-spinning factory in the city of Dashoguz
In the prescribed manner, all local and foreign companies with experience in the supply and installation of technological equipment are invited to participate in the tender.
All interested parties are invited to:
- submit written application for participation in the tender indicating the full name of the participant, legal status and other details;
- become familiar with the procedure for holding the tender;
- receive technical specifications;
- develop and submit a commercial proposal, including the relevant documents on the quality and origin of the supplied equipment;
- pay for participation in the tender 345 (three hundred forty-five) US dollars, including 15% VAT.
Tender proposals will be considered only after the transfer of funds for participation in the current account.
Bids are accepted within 30 calendar days from the date of publication of the tender.
Phones for information: