Turkmen Chemicals extends international tender
Türkmenhimiya (Turkmen Chemicals) State Concern on behalf of the tender Commission extends international tender for the following services for the needs of Kiyanly Polymer Plant
- Ensuring the supply of consumables
- Provision of maintenance and service services
- Consulting services for the operation of the plant
Parties are invited to the address of Turkmenhimiya SC to:
- submit a written application (from companies registered or having Bank accounts in offshore zones, applications are not accepted) about the desire to participate in the tender with the full name of the participant, its legal status, country of registration and details;
- be familiar with the "Rules for holding international tenders for the selection of suppliers of material and technical goods for the Turkmenhimiya SC”;
- get the specification of the lot and technical requirements;
- receive package of tender documents by paying $200 (two hundred) including VAT for each package of documents.
The account for the transfer of funds will be specified while submitting a written application.
Tender proposals are accepted within 30 (thirty) business days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The tender offer shall be submitted in 2 (two) sealed envelopes. The first envelope must contain technical proposals, specifications and conditions, the second envelope - commercial offer and conditions. The tender envelope must contain a scanned version of all documents in PDF format and a specification in Excel format.
+993 12 39-01-85
+993 12 39-01-86
+993 12 39-02-46
+993 12 39-01-71
+993 12 39-02-41