Dragon Oil (Turkmenistan) searches for Senior Completions Supervisor
Senior Completions Supervisor
Requisition ID 1186 - Posted 19.05.2022 - Dragon Oil (Turkmenistan) Limited - DOTL-Hazar
- Implement approved completion and workover programs through support of wellsite management.
- Supervise onshore assembly, testing and preparation of completions equipment.
- Support performance and quality improvements of all completion activities.
- Drilling rig operations: Implement the approved completion and workover program on behalf of Dragon Oil and oversee wellsite activities through support of wellsite management.
- Review draft and approved completion and workover programs for completeness and clarity, feedback any programme updates/comments to the Senior Completion Engineer and ensure that all concerned parties properly understand it.
- Actively supervise wellsite operations of the execution of completion and workover operations acting as the completion technical authority.
- Prepares detailed work instructions, time estimates, completion tallies, operational risk assessments and EOWR documentation
- Reviews relevant third-party operational job reports, logs, schematics, BHA's, tallies and calculations to ensure accuracy
- Coordinates tasks daily with service contractor personnel. Liaises directly with the Senior Completion Engineer and Head of Well Engineering in the office and attends relevant CWOP’s/meetings throughout operational and planning phases
- Ensure all service contractors execute the completion/workover operation as per the final approved completion program.
- Ensure that all equipment required for the jobs are properly QA/QC by Contractors, in good operating conditions and ready for the operations by monitoring and providing corrective actions during the inspection and acceptance phase.
- Coordinate onshore based Equipment Supervisor and Drilling Engineers, as required, to help supervision of onshore assembly and testing.
- Capture and enter lessons learned and non-conformances.
- Identify and propose recommendations for improving efficiency of operations and optimise performance.
- Monitor and report on the performance of contractors and service companies.
- Position is based offshore, as required, during completions and workover activities to personally supervise activities.
- Functional reporting line to the Head of Well Engineering. Work closely with the Senior Completions Engineer(s) in Dubai office.
HSE awareness and compliance: Maintain safe and environmentally friendly wellsite operations in accordance with company policy and statutory requirements
- Promote onshore workshop and wellsite awareness of company HSE policies and directives.
- Participate in toolbox safety meetings on a regular basis and prior to operations that require specialized safety instruction.
Liaison and coordination
- Review all planned well operations with Senior Drilling Supervisor and Drilling Superintendent in order to ensure maximum operating efficiency, effective forward planning and the continued safety of all personnel.
- Coordinate with Senior Drilling Supervisor regarding the scheduling and execution of completion activities.
- Participate in logistical planning to ensure that the materials, equipment and personnel needed to implement the various steps of the completion and workover program are on site when needed. Communicate material and logistical requirements related to wellsite operations, personnel dispatch, materials acquisition, storage and transport.
- Maintain effective and proper working relationships with contractors and service companies to ensure that company requirements are understood and met in terms of expected standards of quality and performance.
Reporting: Prepare reports in support of department activities
- Maintain and update tallies, job logs and other routine rig documentation.
- Prepare analyses of incident and/or equipment failure reports, including recommendations for corrective action.
- Support compilation of daily drilling reports during completion and workover operations to ensure all details are captured and reported.
- Annual Work Program and Budget (WP&B)
- Casing Program and Design
- Company HSE Policy
- Contract Tendering Procedure
- Contractor Management and Supervision
- Cost Control - Drilling
- Department Objectives and KPIs
- Drilling Problems and Optimization
- Drilling, Completion and Workover
- Hydraulics Program
- Rig Selection
- Well Control (Drilling)
To get additional information and apply for the position, please follow the link.