Business Turkmenistan searches for an English-language news editor/translator
Business Turkmenistan news and information service is looking for an English-language news editor.
- Writing and editing materials for the newswire.
- Translation of news materials from Turkmen and Russian languages to English
- Analysis and processing of information (press releases, open-source information, communication with experts) and preparation of news texts on their basis.
- Monitoring of information sources, operative detection of important informational subjects, search for alternative sources of information.
- Online publication of news releases.
- Processing and posting media content.
- Experience as a journalist, editor, columnist in a news agency, business/specialty publications (preferably in the news department) will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Russian, Turkmen and Turkish languages is desirable.
- Ability to work with a significant amount of information, to navigate promptly in the news stream.
- Skills in working with news content and its promotion.
- High level of responsibility and corporate loyalty.
- Team player.
- Willingness to improve his professional skills.
- Optimism. An active lifestyle, energy, erudition, focus on results.
- Salary is negotiated during the interview.
- Mode of work: Mon-Fri from 9:00 to 18:00, on Saturday from 9:00 to 13:00.
Interested candidates please send your resume to: email@example.com