Dragon Oil (Turkmenistan) looking for Electro-Technician Officer
Requisition ID 429 - Posted 07/01/2022 - Dragon Oil (Turkmenistan) Limited - DOTL-Hazar
Electro-Technical Officer is in charge of all the electrical systems on the ship. Maintenance of DP equipment.
Maintenance of all the electrical systems on the ship
- Responsible for the maintenance /trouble shooting / repair of all electronic components to include deck machinery electro hydraulic drives.
- Responsible for maintenance of DP equipment and follow routine maintenance schedule.
- Responsible for maintenance of all navigation, communication equipment and follow routine maintenance schedule
- Responsible for maintenance for all instrumentation and automation onboard vessel.
- Calibration of all automation sensors.
- To provide preventive plan maintenance schedules to Chief Engineer and implement same.
- Carries out any other duties assigned by the superior.
- Carry out daily tasks according to defined procedures.
- Recommend, initiate or provide solutions through MSI
Health, Safety and Environment
- Maintain a current knowledge of all Safety matters relevant to its position.
- Initiate action to prevent any non-conformance occurring in the Safety Management system, business processes and project work.
- Contribute to the continual review and improvement of the Safety Management system.
- Produce records as required by the Safety Management system. 5. Identify and record the non-conformance when problems do occur.
- Bachelor degree Certificate
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Shipboard Emergency Management
- Maintenance Operations
- Audit Process
- Safe Work Practices
- Spare Parts
- Root Cause and Failure Analysis
- Certificate of Competency STCW 95 Regulation A-III/6 DP maintenance course Bridge Electronic Navigation Equipment Maintenance Training
To get additional information and apply for the position, please follow the link.