China National Logging Corporation branch in Turkmenistan searches for Data Engineer
Data engineers build and maintain data systems. They construct datasets that are easy to analyze and support company requirements. Data engineers work in a variety of settings to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret. Their ultimate goal is to make data accessible so that organizations can use it to evaluate and optimize their performance.
Data engineers implement methods to improve data reliability and quality. They combine raw information from different sources to create consistent and machine-readable formats. They also develop and test architectures that enable data extraction and transformation for predictive or prescriptive modeling.
- Analyze and organize raw data.
- Build data systems and pipelines.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Interpret trends and patterns.
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results.
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling.
- Build algorithms and prototypes.
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop analytical tools and programs
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
- Analyzing raw data
- Developing and maintaining datasets
- Improving data quality and efficiency
- These responsibilities may vary based on each company's needs. When crafting your own data engineer job description, make sure to tailor them accordingly.
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- Data engineering certification (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer) is a plus
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages (FLUENT)
Company is looking for an experienced data engineer to join our team. You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems. For example, you’ll create algorithms and conduct statistical analysis. Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
To succeed in this data engineering position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources. Data engineer skills also include familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of learning machine methods.
If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
The candidates should be from Mary, Turkmenabat and Ashgabat regions
Candidates who are interested in this position may apply to this email the CV in English: email@example.com