China National Logging Corporation branch in Turkmenistan looks for Foreman
The Foreman is responsible for scheduling, co-ordinating and supervising the work of all site operatives, ensuring that all work is delivered safely on time and within budget along with managing equipment and materials required. Possess well-developed leadership skills, ability to work under pressure, and excellent building and mechanical knowledge.
Foremen have in-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and OSHA guidelines; understanding critical systems for the construction project; Ability to read plans, drawings and blueprints; excellent leadership and organizational skills; superior communication and reporting skills, and aptitude for math.
Responsibilities for Foreman
- Report project progress to superiors.
- Develop a work schedule for workers.
- Supervise all construction workers.
- Be the liaison between construction workers and supervisors.
- Solve disputes between workers.
- Ensure that a project is adequately staffed.
- Assign tasks to construction workers.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as construction foreman.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines.
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Fluent knowledge of English, Russian languages
The candidates should be from Mary, Turkmenabat and Ashgabat regions
Candidates who are interested in this position may apply to this email the CV in English: email@example.com