Dragon Oil (Turkmenistan) searches for Project Engineer III
Project Engineer III
Requisition ID 1182 - Posted 17.05.2022 - Dragon Oil (Turkmenistan) Limited - DOTL-Hazar
- Project Engineer (PE) is responsible for the site management of projects assigned to the department. PE shall independently manage the project/s to completion within budget and schedule in accordance to an established Project HSE policies & procedures and applicable quality norms in compliant to local & international specifications and standards.
- Project Engineer shall take part in the preparation of man-hour estimates, SOW, preparation of project progress and status reports.
- Act in the Senior Project Engineer Position if delegated by his Line Manager.
- Manage the safe execution of assigned project/s to completion as per Scope of Work (SOW), within budget and as per schedule.
- Manage the project implementation in accordance to an established Project HSE policies & procedures and applicable quality norms in compliant to local codes & international specifications and standards.
- Provide Field Engineering Support and assistance to the Project Management Team (PMT) and Engineering
- Interface and coordinate with various company stakeholders and contractors on brown and green field project implementations.
- Provide review and approval of project documentations & procedures including but not limited to construction drawings, method statement, commissioning and operation manuals, P&IDs, plot plans, specifications, vendor drawings etc. as assigned by PMT.
- Promote the Company HSE Policies and programs and support that all projects are IIF executed.
- Review of SOW to ensure compliance with local & international standards, technical, operational and HSE requirements
- Monitor and control of site activities from mobilization, construction, commissioning and project handover to end user.
- Initiate HSE & other walkthroughs with stakeholders and contractor in various project phase to ensure & verify compliance.
- Coordinate the project resources and identify risks during various project phases.
- Participate in all attestation reviews (SOW Review, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, QRA, Model/ Constructability review, Risk Reviews etc.) as applicable.
- Visit vendor factory & work site for FATs, SATs, etc. when necessary/ applicable.
- Implement and monitor the correct application of construction approach & strategies, implement QMS, analyze and implement Lessons Learnt from previous projects.
- Conduct assessment and make recommendation of contractor performance.
- Regular site verification, inspection and surveillance of the works executed by the contractors/ subcontractors/ vendors and participate in progress review meetings.
- Review and resolve site and operations issues, deviation, site technical query (STQ), during the project construction, commissioning and hand over.
- Liaise and oversee the activities of Third Party Inspectors (TPI).
- Facilitate the hand-over of the project and facilities to the end user for operations and maintenance as per established rules and norms by the Company.
- Prepare reports containing observations, comments and recommendations based on inspections and audits.
- Interface & coordinate with all company stakeholders from operations, production, petroleum, engineering, maintenance, drilling, logistics, marine, constructions, procurement, Project Management Team (PMT) and others as necessary.
- Interface & coordinate with HSE, local compliance specialist and other discipline engineers.
- Coordinate with In-house Construction Team in the execution of various engineering packages to ensure that construction are performed within project framework.
- Direct communication with PCM (Project Construction Manager) and Project Manager in charge.
- Advise on matters of operation, maintenance, accessibility, technical applications and identify potential hazards that affect project execution, commissioning, hand-over and operations.
- Review and approve contractor construction documentation, procedures, method statements, specifications, documents, drawings, P&ID diagram, etc. in accordance with applicable codes, standards to ensure project quality and safety.
Excellent engineering skills, capable to assess/evaluate construction and engineering decisions, report writing skills, knowledge of engineering design both local & international codes and standards, and good understanding of HSE policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science (Major in Engineering in the area of specialization).
- 5 years’ experience in a project execution in Oil & Gas or related environment with broad experience of projects, engineering and operations, safety.
- Recent experience of working in the field at Company’s facilities dealing with Brownfield projects, SIMOPs and debottlenecking of operating facilities.
- Computer literate (proficient in MS Office applications, Project and AutoCAD etc.)
- Working knowledge in Turkmen and International construction standards and regulations (ASME, API Codes, General Engineering Standards etc.).
- Good, solid knowledge and understanding of the Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) Systems.
- Project organization skills and techniques, modern construction technologies.
- Experience in EPIC projects.
- Project Management Orientation
- Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Facilities and Engineering Assets
- Annual Work Program and Budget (WP&B)
- Company HSE Policy
- Electrical Systems Contractor Supervision
- Contractor and Supplier Performance Monitoring
- Electrical Equipment and Systems in Hazardous Areas
- Management of Change
- Civil - Onshore Engineering
- Civil Construction Engineering (Generic Competencies)
- Design, Fabrication and Installation of Electrical Equipment
- Contractor Management and Supervision
- Contractor HSE Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Control and Safety Systems Engineering
- Measurement and Control Equipment
- Electrical Systems, Equipment and Safety
- Engineering Drawings, Specifications and Documentation
- Construction Management
- Power Generation and Distribution Systems
- Terminals - Ports and Harbors
- Facility Construction and Expansion
- Structural Engineering
- Offshore Construction and Installation
To get additional information and apply for the position, please follow the link.
Dragon Oil (Turkmenistan)