China National Logging Corporation branch in Turkmenistan looks for Operator
- Calibrate the machine before the production begins.
- Ensure the machines are regularly checked and cleaned.
- Monitor and control the machine performance and settings.
- Regularly conduct tests of the machines performance and operating capacity.
- Inspect machinery with appropriate tools.
- Operate tractors, harvesters and other vehicles with care during day or night hours
- Check fuel, oil and brake fluid levels along with conducting a 360-degree inspection at the beginning of each workday to ensure it is safe to start equipment and move freely to the harvest location
- Use your machine proficiently to cut trees, shear limbs, slice downed logs and move timber while navigating vehicles through tight spaces
- Remain attentive at all times, employing hand-eye coordination and multitasking skills such as operating equipment while observing signals from a colleague over a two-way radio
- Wear personal protective equipment that is suitable to the environment and tasks being carried out, despite vibrations, jarring movements and sudden weather changes
- Purchase supplies and replacement parts and assist with vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Navigate forest roads using physical maps and/or GPS
- Weigh logs, confirm species, load transporter trucks and prepare receipts and other documents as needed
Job Skills & Qualifications Reqiured:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Active CDL driver’s license with medical certification
- Able to safely operate heavy equipment in dusty conditions, snow and rain
- Strength to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent listener and verbal communicator
- Problem solving.
- Decision making.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to follow instructions and production schedules.
- Able to act quickly when a problem arises.
The candidates should be from Mary, Turkmenabat and Ashgabat regions
Candidates who are interested in this position may apply to this email the CV in English: email@example.com
China National Logging Corporation branch in Turkmenistan