GIZ Service Office searches for Administrative Assistant
GIZ Service Office would like to announce a vacant position in the capacity of Administrative Assistant (substitute) of GIZ Service Office Ashgabat (full-time employment).
Duty station: Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Duration: as soon as possible until 31.12.2023 with a respective probation period (contract extension is possible in case of necessity to substitute the person in 2024).
- Office management (incoming and outgoing telephone calls, fax, emails, making of photocopies and scans of documents if and when required, drafting and review of official letters, power of attorneys, outgoing letters, etc.);
- Support on administrative issues of the projects and the office: entry visa requests, hotel reservations, registration and out of registration of visitors;
- Coordination of the deployment and schedule of the drivers, ensures that visitors and newly arrived experts are picked up;
- Coordination of the schedule of the IT specialist;
- Calculation of working hours of the drivers and cleaner on the basis of the monthly time sheets.
- Support in the procurement process of necessary office supplies;
- Translation of (financial) documents of the office and projects;
- Organizes and takes responsibility for the delivery and collection of letters, documents, parcels, etc.;
- Assistance in tendering procedures (preparation of respective protocol drafts);
- Assistance in preparation of documents and/or taking part in obligatory meetings / calls organized by GIZ HQ;
- Assists with the collection of invoices, confirmations of service provision and other payment documents from suppliers / GIZ projects;
- Assists with update of the GIZ Office inventory list;
- Responsible for regular revision of the office equipment in relation to the necessary (technical) maintenance;
- Assists with the collection of vacation requests and sick leaves of GIZ employees;
- Assists with the planning, implementation, and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other activities;
- In case of absence of the Junior Procurement and Contract Specialist:
- Tasks related to booking and purchasing of the air-ticket for office and projects;
- Communication with the (potential) suppliers;
- Responsible to request commercial offers from suppliers;
- Other duties / additional tasks
- Office Assistant performs other duties and tasks at the request of the management.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
- Vocational education. High school diploma is considered as an asset.
- At least 2 years of professional working experience in a similar position. Working experience in international organizations is an asset.
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet, and its software) and MS Office 365
- Excellent organizational, reporting and communication skills
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Russian; knowledge of Turkmen and German is desirable
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management;
- Reliability, punctuality;
Applicants who meet the requirements are kindly asked to provide the letter of application and CVs (resumes) in English language to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25.04.2023, 18:00
Only those who meet the indicated requirements will be considered for this position and invited to the interview.