Turkmenistan Coca-Cola Bottlers searches for Procurement specialist
Procurement specialist, Turkmenistan
About This Opportunity
Procurement specialist (temporary), Turkmenistan is a position responsible for managing local and international purchasing in coordination with Procurement Executive. The overall objective of this role is to constitute a procurement system for effective cost control and for finding the stable and competitive suppliers in the country according to the company’s objectives and directly reporting to Regional Procurement Manager.
What You Can Expect from The Role
- Conduct research of the suppliers, provide the required samples and collect offers to meet the purchasing needs;
- Comply with legal and company procedures during performance of procurement obligations;
- Supply of materials and services, evaluation of price-quality ratio, conclude supply and service contracts;
- Agreements on the payment terms in the contract, provision of proper officially registration and storage;
- Preparation of service and supply contracts, defining marketing and evaluation-quality conditions in order to purchase the required goods and services for other departments;
- Provision of replacement or returning the damaged, missing or low-quality goods, informing the supplier companies with the quality standards;
- Permanently market research according to approved strategy and plan; organizing, direction and controlling the price and new markets of existing goods and services;
- Provide required procurement reports;
- Showing correctness in business relation as well as with colleagues and customers.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Engineering;
- 2-3 years of experience in related positions;
- Knowledge of market conditions, sources of supply and available commodities;
- Working knowledge of SAP;
- Ability to analyze and negotiate contracts.
- Strong organizational and analythical skills; Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency both in Russian and Turkmen language and English.
CCI is a multinational beverage company which operates in Turkey, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Syria. As one of the key bottlers of the Coca-Cola system, CCI produces, distributes and sells sparkling and still beverages of The Coca-Cola Company. CCI employs close to 10.000 people and has a total of 29 plants in 11 countries, offering a wide range of beverages to a consumer base of 430 million people. CCI's shares are traded on the Istanbul Stock Exchange (BIST) under the symbol "CCOLA.IS” and Eurobond is traded in the Irish Stock Exchange, under the symbol "CCOLAT".
To apply for the position, please follow the link.