Branch of CNPCI in Turkmenistan announces tender for sale of gas condensate
The branch of the CNPC International in Turkmenistan announces pre-qualification process for tender for the sale of gas condensate with annual volume of 150,000 tons, on the Bagtyyarlyk Contract Territory.
Any company interested in this tender can apply for participation in the tender with the following information and documents:
- application for participation in the tender on letterhead signed by the head of the company;
- information about the company, including the name of the company, country of registration, details and contact numbers;
- company registration document, power of attorney of the company to an authorized representative for the right to submit and receive documents;
- company Experience of similar list projects;
- for local companies, it is necessary to provide copy of the registration certificate of entry into the Union of Entrepreneurs and Industrialists of Turkmenistan.
Application deadline is 10 business days from the date of publication of the announcement, until 18.00.
Contact person: Klychev Chariyar.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Information phones: +99312 44-54-19, +99312 44-53-06, fax: +993 12 44-55-51.