CNPC branch in Turkmenistan announces tender for replacement of tubular heat exchanges
Branch of China National Petroleum International Corporation in Turkmenistan (CNPCIT) re-publishes the pre-qualification selection to Tender №. CIT-20040-SR replacement of tubular heat exchanges of dry and humid processed gas in GPP-1 on «Bagtiyarlyk» Contract Territory.
Given bidding project includes: preliminary investigation, construction drawing design, Preparation of construction plan, purchase of tubular heat exchanger for dry and humid processed gas (with assembly materials), dismantling of existing heat exchangers, installation of new heat exchangers, commissioning works
Any company who is interested in this tender could apply for tender participation with the following document and information in English Russian:
Application form for participation;
- Company brief introduction including company full name, its legal status, the country of registration and requisites with constituent documents;
- Company Experience of similar list projects for the last 3 (three) years;
- For local Company it is necessary to provide copy certificate of registration in Union of Entrepreneur and Industrialist of Turkmenistan;
- Documents stating the financial status for the last 3 (three) years.
- Manufacturer's qualification certificate for the production of pressure vessel - ASME U.
Deadline for submission of application during 10 business days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The contact person is: Ms. Narine Simonyan
Tel No.: +993-12-44-54-34