CNPC branch in Turkmenistan announces tender for cementing gas wells
The branch of the China National Oil and Gas Corporation (CNPC) International in Turkmenistan announces a pre-qualification process according to Tender No. CIT-22034-SR for the provision of services for cementing gas wells in the Bagtyyarlyk Contract Area, Lebap province, Turkmenistan
Any company interested in this tender can apply for participation in the tender by providing the following documents and information in Russian and English:
- Brief information about the company with a description of the main field of activity, structure and organization, with the provision of information on registration and licensing of the local company and other qualification documents
- Experience in providing cementing services for oil and gas wells (in gas fields with thick thicknesses of anhydrite and salt formations with high pressure, and with a high content of hydrogen sulfide, and with catastrophic losses in the productive horizon) for the last three years. And also to provide information about the work on cementing wells currently being carried out.
- Information about the location and current status of the units and equipment provided for this tender.
- Financial statements and report on financial audits conducted for the last three years.
- The local companies must provide a copy of the registration certificate of entry into the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan.
Prequalification documents of interested companies must be submitted in a hermetically sealed envelope, stamped and accompanied by a cover letter. (in the amount of 2 copies and a scanned version of the document must be enclosed). The name of the addressee, sender, number and name of the tender must be indicated on the envelope.
The deadline for submission of applications is 14 calendar days after the publication of the tender information in the media.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan
Email address: Narine.Simonyan@cnpcag.com
Phone: +99312 44-54-34