CNPC branch in Turkmenistan announces tender for continuation of dormitory constructions
Branch of China National Petroleum Corporation International Co., Ltd. in Turkmenistan announces a pre-qualification process for tender No. CIT-22097-SR for the continuation of the construction of 3 dormitories in the village No. 1 in the Bagtyyarlyk Contractual Territory in Lebap province of Turkmenistan
Any company interested in this tender can apply to participate in the tender. The application for participation in the tender must include the following documents and information:
- Application for participation in the tender.
- Information about the company, including accumulated experience, main activities/business activities, legal form, information about the registration and licenses of the company;
- Financial condition of the company for the last 3 years.
- Experience in providing similar Project Management Consulting (PMC) services over the past 3 years;
- An official letter from the participating company about the readiness to provide a bank guarantee in case of passing pre-qualification and participation in the tender process.
Prequalification documents of interested companies must be submitted in book binding, in a hermetically sealed envelope, stamped and accompanied by a cover letter. (in the amount of 2 copies and a scanned version of the document must be enclosed). The name of the addressee, sender, number and name of the tender must be indicated on the envelope.
Providing clarifying information about the conditions of participation and pre-qualification documents is carried out at the specified address.
Applications for participation in the tender are accepted within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of publication of this announcement.
Proposals received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan
Phone: +993 12 44-54-34
Fax: +993 12 44-50-44