Turkmenabat International Airport announces tender for repair of printers and cartridges
Turkmenabat International Airport of the Türkmenhowaýollary announces an open tender for the selection of a contractor to provide technical repair of all printers and cartridges related to the airport
- Providing quality and timely maintenance of printers and cartridges.
To participate in the tender, interested parties must provide the following documents:
- submit an application for participation in the tender indicating the full name of the applicant for participation, his experience in this field, legal status and details, as well as attach the applicant's constituent documents, a power of attorney and a copy of the passport, contact numbers of the applicant's representative;
- information on the company's experience in this field;
- power of attorney of the company's responsible representative;
- pay a fee of 1000 manats (one thousand manats, including VAT) (participation fee is non-refundable).
Bids are accepted within 30 (thirty) business days from the date of publication of the announcement until 18.00 local time.
Proposals received later than the deadline will not be accepted.
The account for the transfer of funds will be indicated after submitting a written application.
For tender documentation please contact the Marketing and Contracts Department of Turkmenabat International Airport.
One sealed envelope with a full tender offer (quotation), certified with a mastic seal, must be delivered to Turkmennebit SC’s address from the moment the announcement is published and is accepted for consideration after the funds are credited to the account. The tender envelope must include an electronic version of the questionnaire, the main terms of the contract (in the Word format) and the technical and economic specification (in the Excel format).
Phones for information:
+993 (422) 9-46-78
+993 (422) 9-47-03