The credit portfolio of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in Turkmenistan is estimated at €33 million as of February 28, 2023, Trend news agency reported citing the EBRD.
According to the report, the bank’s loan portfolio is designed to implement 23 projects.
The majority of the portfolio (95 percent, or €32 million) is designated for investments in industry, trade, and agriculture, with the remaining 5%, or €1 million, earmarked for financial institutions.
The bank has invested more than €336 million in 87 projects in Turkmenistan.
Since its establishment, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development has implemented over 6.1 thousand projects worldwide.