Minister of Construction and Architecture of Turkmenistan Guvanch Orunov signed Decree to check the technical, quality, aesthetic characteristics and prices of building materials imported to the country. The document was published on the website of the Ministry of Justice of Turkmenistan.
The order was signed to assess the viability of importing building and repair materials to Turkmenistan and to ban the use of products that do not match the country's construction standards.
The Ministry will organize a special group to examine whether materials meet state standards. The materials will be analyzed and evaluated by the Turkmen Ministry of Construction and Architecture's State Department of Methodology, Pricing, and Estimates.
The group will analyze technical, aesthetic and quality characteristics and make the appropriate protocol, which is sent to the Minister for signature.
The rules apply to all importers of construction materials, regardless of the form of ownership.
The following documents are required for submission:
- application for analysis;
- copy of constituent documents, certificate of state registration and inclusion in the State Register (for legal entities);
- copy of state registration of individual entrepreneur and passport (for physical persons);
- the list of construction materials agreed upon between the contractor and the client;
- copy of the contract for the building materials;
- document certifying membership in UIET.