The international price reporting agency Argus invites the Turkmen businesses to take part in the fifth Argus Kazakhstan and Central Asia Oil and Gas Markets 2023 conference, which will be held on 22-23 June in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Key players in the oil, oil products, liquefied gas and petrochemicals markets will gather at a traditional venue in Almaty, along with representatives from transport and logistics companies and government agencies from Kazakhstan and other Commonwealth of Independent States countries, Argus told Business Turkmenistan.
Representatives of 110 companies from 30 countries have already confirmed their participation.
Discussion topics include:
- The redirection of Russian crude and oil products flows and the impact this has had on the region
- Changes in crude supply routes in the Kazakhstan domestic market
- The Kazakhstan market in the near future
- Transfer pricing in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan
- The current situation in the global LPG market
- Growing Russian LPG exports to central Asia
- New projects in the central Asia petrochemicals industry
- Kazakhstan petrochemicals sector development — export potential and reducing dependence on imports
- The development of trans-Caspian shipments
- Rail transportation in Kazakhstan and the wider region
The conference will be held with the support of partner companies Petrolic, Crait, Alcagesta, Texol, SGS, Intertrans, Yama Petrol DMCC, Bashir Navid Petroleum, Midas Oil Trading, Intertek and Semurg Invest.
For more information of the upcoming event, please follow the link.