The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and the Academy of Civil Service under the President of Turkmenistan developed a master's program in Digital Management, according to the UNDP Press Center.
The new program is developed in the framework of the joint project of UNDP and the Academy titled “Support to the Civil Service Academy under the President of Turkmenistan”.
“One of the main objectives of the training course is to prepare students for the adaptation and use of information technologies and systems as a tool to support and organize the activities of a modern innovative management,” said Babahan Berdiyev, Senior Lecturer of the Academy and the UNDP national coordinator.
The new master's program includes 10 disciplines:
- Information technology in management;
- Information systems in economics;
- Basics of information security and information resources;
- Situational analysis and modeling of management decisions;
- E-Government technologies;
- Data mining;
- Public administration in the information society;
- Change management;
- Public finance and banking management;
- Digital regulatory framework management.
Pilot course of the master's program started on March 24 with 20 specialists of ministries and agencies of Turkmenistan.