The leading logistics companies of Turkey CMS A.Ş and KARCI HOLDING launched joint service for sea cargo transportation along Turkmenistan-Turkey route and vice versa, and in order to provide stable and professional services to customers completed preparations for the Turkmenistan 2021 New Season plan.
New loading cargo port the service is located in the Pendik-Tuzla area of the Istanbul port. Customers' cargoes can be delivered to the company's closed warehouse and to the port warehouses, regardless of the date of departure of the cargo ship from the port.
During freight shipment, the port can be used without paying any extra costs, such as terminal fee, vehicle waiting fee, demurrage charge, storage cost and canal crossing tax.
Turkmenistan 2021 New Season’s schedule of cargo transportation from Turkey to Turkmenistan and from Turkmenistan to Turkey is as follows:
- KRC-001. TR-CMS Goods Acceptance Date: March 20, 2021, Istanbul;
- Ship Loading Date: March 25 at 09:00;
- Planned Departure Date: March 31 to April 5 at 23:00;
- Deadline of Acceptance of Goods: March 19 at 19:00.
- KRC-002. TM-CMS Goods Acceptance Date: March 25, 2021, Turkmenbashi city;
- Ship Loading Date: March 25-27 at 09:00;
- Planned Departure Date: March 31 to April 3 at 23:00;
- Deadline of Acceptance of Goods: March 31 at 19:00.
- KRC-003. TR-CMS Goods Acceptance Date: April 5, 2021, Istanbul;
- Planned Departure Date: April 10-12 at 23:00;
- Deadline of Acceptance of Goods: April 10 at 19:00.
Contact phone numbers: +90 (216) 540 76 74, +90 (549) 578 85 28, +993 (65) 81 99 60.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CMS Trans Logistic was founded in 1986. As a result of cooperation with operators and major international transport companies, the company currently provides sea and river transport services from 800 different locations in 120 countries of the world.