Dragon Oil (Turkmenistan) searches for IT Technician III – Onshore
IT Technician III – Onshore
Requisition ID 1655 - Posted 08/29/2023 - Dragon Oil (Turkmenistan) Limited - DOTL-Hazar
To ensure continuous and safe operation of IT and communication equipment in order to maintain reliable communication support and functioning of the Company sections in accordance with Company Policies and HSE Rules, including IT Policy.
- Maintain the quality of services and equipment: completion of assigned tasks in timely and proper manner in adherence with company policies.
- Successful completion of ongoing projects: completion of assigned tasks in timely and proper manner in adherence with company policies.
- Resolution of the assigned tickets in accordance with SLA: respond to tickets on time, guide and update the user whenever required. Effective communication with Hazar and Dubai IT teams.
- IT Asset Management: make sure all responsible persons are informed whenever any hardware device is added, changed or moved.
- Ensure links stability through preventative maintenance, link troubleshooting, monitoring and timely escalation if required.
- Full control of IT Servicedesk: tickets assignment and ensuring related processes are running correctly (if and as assigned by IT Supervisor).
- Planning, taking over, and maintenance of CCTV systems (if and as assigned by IT Supervisor).
- Fulfill the objectives defined for full compliance to International (IMS) and Local (TDS) St and ards (if and as assigned by IT Supervisor).
- Defines reliability and operational compliance of communication equipment within his/her professional competence, suggests improvements.
The employee is responsible for:
- For non-fulfillment (improper performance) of the duties stipulated by job description, in the range of identified by Turkmenistan legislation.
- For implementation in process of carrying out works violations in range of identified by the administrative, criminal and civil legislation of Turkmenistan.
- For causing material damages - in the range identified by the labor, criminal and civil laws of Turkmenistan.
- Knowledgeable in Operating Systems such as Windows 7/8/10 (compulsory).
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office standard applications (compulsory).
- Knowledgeable in computer hardware and peripherals (compulsory) .
- Knowledgeable in basic networking (compulsory) .
- Knowledgeable in printing technologies (compulsory).
- Knowledgeable in telephony (preferable).
- Knowledgeable in radio systems and equipment (preferable).
- Knowledgeable in CCTV systems (preferable).
- Knowledgeable in basic electronics (preferable).
- Technical school education or IT certifications (compulsory).
- Higher education in IT (preferable).
- Work experience of at least one year.
- Turkmen Language (Intermediate), English Language (Pre-intermediate), Russian Language (Intermediate).
- IT Policies and Procedures
- Printing and Scanning Services
- Ticket Systems and Remote Desktop Applications
- Telephony and Communication Systems
- Call Support
- Audio or Video Conferencing Systems
- Hardware and Software Provisioning and Support
- Electronics Components and PCB
- IT Client Support Services Management
- Network Connectivity
- MS Office Products (2016+)
- Specialized Application, Petroleum Applications
- Operating Systems (Windows 7,8,10+)
- User Account and Computer Management
- IT Governance Framework (ITIL, COBIT)
- Technical school education or IT certifications (compulsory). Higher education in IT (preferable).
To get additional information and apply for the position, please follow the link.