Branch of CNPCI in Turkmenistan announces tender for services for surface facilities
The branch of the CNPC International in Turkmenistan announces pre-qualification process for tender
for Project Management (PMC) Services for East Block B Gas Fields (West Joramergen, Gokmiyar and Dashrabat) Surface Facilities in the Bagtyyarlyk Contract Territory.
CNPC International Turkmenistan plans to develop remote gas fields, such as West Joramergen, Gokmiyar and Dashrabat Gas Fields in East Block B, which will be explored and developed as supplementary gas source to Block B.
In order to ensure the efficient and smooth implementation of the project, CNPCIT intends to manage this project through an international PMC contractor, who is experienced in the execution of similar projects and represent CNPCIT in the Project Management of the project implementation.
Any company who is interested in this tender can apply for tender participation by providing the following documents and information:
- application for participation in Tender indicating the name and registration number;
- company brief introduction including the name of the company, the country of registration, requisites and contact numbers;
- registration document of the company and Power of Attorney to the authorized representative of the company;
- financial Report/Audit Report in Recent Three Years;
- company Experience list for provision of similar Project Management (PMC) Services in Recent Three Years; successful project implementation confirmation;
- for local companies, it is necessary to provide copy of the registration certificate of entry into the Union of Entrepreneurs and Industrialists of Turkmenistan.
Deadline for submission of application during 10 business days from the date of publication of the announcement.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan.
Information phones: +99312 44-54-34, fax: +993 12 44-50-44.