CNPC branch in Turkmenistan announces tender for purchase of equipment
Branch of China National Oil and Gas Corporation International Ltd. in Turkmenistan announces the pre-qualification process for tender No. CIT-22003-MR for the purchase of underground equipment for the completion of gas wells of blocks A and B in 2023-24 in the Bagtyyarlyk Contract Territory in Lebap province of Turkmenistan
Any company interested in this tender can apply for participation in the tender by submitting the following documents:
- Official application for participation in the tender;
- Brief information about the company with a description of the main field of activity, structure and organization, with the provision of information on registration and licensing of the local company and other qualification documents;
- Experience in implementing similar projects over the past three years;
- Brief information about the plant and letter of attorney issued by the plant to participate in this tender.
- The local companies must provide a copy of the registration certificate of entry into the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan.
Pre-qualification documents of interested companies must be submitted in book binding, in a hermetically sealed envelope, stamped and accompanied by a cover letter. (in the amount of 2 copies and a scanned version of the document must be enclosed). The name of the addressee, sender, number and name of the tender must be indicated on the envelope.
Providing clarifying information about the conditions of participation and pre-qualification documents is carried out at the specified address.
Applications for participation in the tender are accepted within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of publication of this announcement.
Proposals received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan
Phone: +993 12 44-54-34
Fax: +993 12 44-50-44