CNPC branch in Turkmenistan announces tender
Branch of China National Oil and Gas Corporation International Ltd. in Turkmenistan announces the pre-qualification process for tender No. CIT-21049-SR for the provision of services for the design, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPC) for the project of modernization of formation water treatment facilities at the Bereketli gas field and auxiliary facilities of the evaporation pond at the Pirguyi gas gathering station in Block B of the Bagtyyarlyk Contract Territory in Lebap province of Turkmenistan
Any company interested in this tender can apply for participation in the tender by submitting the following documents:
- Official application for participation in the tender;
- Brief information about the company with a description of the main field of activity, structure and organization, with the provision of information on registration and licensing of the local company and other qualification documents;
- Experience in implementing similar projects over the past three years;
- Financial condition of the company for the last 3 years.
- The local companies must provide a copy of the registration certificate of entry into the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan.
- Willingness to provide an offer guarantee. (Official confirmation letter from the participant.)
Pre-qualification documents of interested companies must be submitted in book binding, in a hermetically sealed envelope, stamped and accompanied by a cover letter. (in the amount of 2 copies and a scanned version of the document must be enclosed). The name of the addressee, sender, number and name of the tender must be indicated on the envelope.
Providing clarifying information about the conditions of participation and pre-qualification documents is carried out at the specified address.
Applications for participation in the tender are accepted within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of publication of this announcement.
Proposals received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Contact person: Narine Simonyan
Phone: +993 12 44-54-34
Fax: +993 12 44-50-44