Turkmenistan Airlines OJSC has launched a regular cargo flight on the Turkmenabat-Bishkek-Turkmenebat route starting from last Saturday.
The flights are carried out two times a week, according to the press service of Turkmenistan Airlines.
Turkmenistan Airlines currently operates cargo flights on the following routes:
- Ashgabat-Frankfurt-Turkmenabat – two flights per week;
- Turkmenabat-Beijing-Turkmenebat – three flights per week;
- Turkmenabat-Stambul-Turkmenebat –two flights per week;
- Turkmenabat-Almaty-Turkmenebat –one flight per week;
- Turkmenabat-Bangkok-Turkmenabat – one flight per week.
The new flight is expected to allow interested parties to expand transportation of their products by air.