Khazar Consortium announces tender for service maintenance and repair of ESP installations
Khazar Consortium, consisting of the Turkmen National Oil and Gas Company (NaPeCo) CJSC and Mitro International Limited, operating in accordance with the terms of the Production Sharing Agreement in the Khazar Contractual territory (East Cheleken Field), announces tender by the following application:
Lot №1 – service maintenance and repair of ESP units manufactured by Novomet-Perm LLC at the East Cheleken filed
To participate in the marketing survey within ten calendar days (until 18.00 local time) from the date of publication of the announcement, you must:
- pay the fee for participation in the tender. The amount of the fee for participation in the tender is 250.00 USD (Two hundred and fifty US dollars). VAT is not charged in accordance with the terms of the PSA and the Law of Turkmenistan on Hydrocarbon Resources.
- prepare a written application of the applicant for participation in the tender (in any form).
- receive the terms of the tender (personal delivery at the addresses below). To obtain the terms of the tender and specification of the lot, it is necessary to submit a document confirming the payment of the fee for participation in the tender, a written application and a document confirming the authority of the representative of the company.
Payment details: branch of the company MITRO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED TURKMENISTAN currency account 232 030 002 201 849 001 69000 STATE BANK FOR FOREIGN ECONOMIC AFFAIRS OF TURKMENISTAN tax code 302 341 000 023
correspondent account 211 018 401 101 001 0000 3000 MFO 390 101 201
SWIFT: SBFETM 22. Banking expenses - at the expense of the applicant.
Providing clarifying information, familiarization with the content of the Application and reception of applications is carried out at the following addresses:
1. Atamurat Annaniyaz ogly street, quarter 216, office of the Khazar Consortium, Balkanabat, Turkmenistan, 745100.
+993 62 59 22 31
+993 61 76 54 88
2. St. Marksistskaya, d.14 / 16, 1, Moscow Representative Office of Mitro International Limited, Moscow, RF, 109147.
+7 495 788 55 60
+7 495 748 32 31
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.