1. Application Letter to the Commodity Exchange with the request for submission of the goods to the auctions.
2. The request for sale of the goods filled in the due form.
3. The letter of higher authority permitting sale of the goods through the auctions of the Commodity Exchange (the state enterprises).
4. Documents confirming an origin of the goods:
- If the goods are delivered by the seller to territory of Turkmenistan – the contract, the cargo customs declaration;
- If the goods are acquired by the seller in home market - the contract, the goods delivery-acceptance certificate, the document about payment is represented according to the repayment terms specified in the contract.
5. The information of the State Statistics Committee of Turkmenistan if the goods are not manufactured by the seller (in the absence of the information about the prices - the cargo customs declaration).
6*. Accounting of the cost price of manufactured goods if the seller is the manufacturer of the goods.
7*. Certificate of conformity for the goods submitted to the auctions.
8*. Certificate about availability of the goods signed by the head of the enterprise and by person responsible for materials, sealed by the stamp of the enterprise.
9. Specifications for the goods submitted, according to requirements of the State Commodity and Raw Materials Exchange of Turkmenistan (SCRMET).
10. Appropriate license for separate kinds of licensed activity.
11. Documents confirming the right to realization of an entrepreneurial activity:
- For legal persons - the Charter or Regulations, the extract from the United State Register of Enterprises and Organizations (EGRPO), the registration certificate, the certificate of the participant of foreign economic relations;
- For entrepreneur without formation of the legal entity - the patent and the registration certificate, the certificate of the participant of foreign economic relations.
- Authorization of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan to sale of separate kinds of the goods in the foreign market.
- The Commodity Exchange is entitled to request additional documents according to requirements of the current legislation of Turkmenistan, as well as depending conditions of the request.
- The seller of the goods bears responsibility for reliability of the documents presented to the Commodity Exchange.
* - at purchase and sale under condition of immediate transfer or delivery of the real goods.