In accordance with Article 17 of the Law of Turkmenistan on Enterprises, the following documents must be submitted to obtain state registration of an enterprise:
- an application for state registration of an enterprise signed by the founder (founders) or a person authorized by the founders to create it;
- company charter;
- the founding agreement of the enterprise (except for those listed in the second part of Article 12 of this Law);
- a document confirming the payment of the fee for the state registration of the enterprise, unless otherwise provided by the acts of the legislation of Turkmenistan.
An application for registration of an enterprise must contain:
- name and legal address;
- the size of the authorized fund;
- a list of founders indicating their name, legal address, if the founder is a legal entity; last name, first name, patronymic, place of residence and details of an identity document if the founder is an individual.
The necessary document flow for the state registration of an enterprise can be carried out in electronic form in the manner established by the Ministry of Finance and Economy of Turkmenistan in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
For state registration of an enterprise, it is not allowed to require other additional documents, except for the documents provided for by part one of this article.
Source: Law of Turkmenistan on Enterprises