CNPC branch in Turkmenistan announces tender
Branch of the China National Petroleum Corporation International Ltd. in Turkmenistan begins the prequalification process under Tender No. CIT-21053-SR for basic design for the III Phase of onshore facilities of gas fields (Agayry, Tagara, East Kuvatag and Akgumolam) in the Eastern B block of the Bagtyyarlyk Contract Area in Turkmenistan
Onshore facilities for gas fields (Agayry, Tagara, East Kuvatag and Akgumolam) in Eastern B block include nineteen (19) wells and single flow lines, three (3) gas gathering stations, one (1) test manifold, main gas pipeline, related systems electricity, automatic control, communications, water supply and drainage, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) control system, cathodic protection, layout plans, construction, structures, fire extinguishing and other utility and utility power systems. The total forecasted productivity of the four gas fields should be 18.2x108 m3/year.
CNPC reports that the scope of work for this tender is as follows:
- Report on engineering and geological surveys and report on topographic surveys.
- Basic design for Phase III onshore facilities for gas fields (Agayry, Tagara, Eastern Kuvatag and Akgumolam) in the Eastern B block.
- Report on environmental safety assessment and report on environmental impact assessment.
- Provide technical support for Hazard Operability Research (HAZOP) activities and provide a detailed HAZOP report.
- Management reporting packages for all LLI materials and products and providing technical and commercial support for tendering and procurement of LLI materials and products as required by the Company.
- Provision of technical support for participation in the EPCC tender in accordance with the requirements of the company.
- Attendance at various meetings such as review meeting, reporting meeting, explanation and clarification meeting with the company and the local authority or Turkmengaz State Concern.
- Sending the basic design documentation to the authorities of Turkmenistan for consideration, replies to their comments and obtaining all the necessary conclusions from the authorities of Turkmenistan.
Any company interested in this tender can apply for participation in the tender by providing the following documents and information in Russian and English:
Application for participation in the tender
- Brief information about the company with a description of the main field of activity, structure and organization, with the provision of information on registration and licensing of the local company and other qualification documents
- Financial condition of the company over the past three years
- Information about the leading personnel and their resume;
- Experience in implementing similar engineering projects over the past five years.
- The local companies must provide a copy of the registration certificate of entry into the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan.
The deadline for submission of applications is 10 days after the publication of the tender information in the media.
Applications can be submitted by courier or e-mail (restrictions on sending documents to CNPC e-mail - 10 MB).
Contact person: Narine Simonyan
Email address: Narine.Simonyan@cnpcag.com
Phone: +99312 44-54-34
Fax: +99312 44-50-44