The international price reporting agency Argus invites the business audience of Turkmenistan to the Argus Oil Products 2023. Caspian and Central Asia conference in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates on March 16-17.
The conference will bring together in one platform top managers from the largest international oil, trade and transport-logistic companies to discuss the main development trends in oil and products markets in Caspian, Central Asian and Middle Eastern countries, Argus told Business Turkmenistan.
The key topics that the conference will cover are:
- Changes in global oil product flows due to import restrictions from Russia;
- Europe’s fuel balance restructuring;
- Freight market: longer routes for oil product transportation, impact on transportation costs, changes in the insurance market;
- How the introduction of the "price ceiling" on Russian oil impacted oil and oil products flows in the world;
- The current state of crude processing in the Asia-Pacific region (India, China, Indonesia);
- Trends in Turkey: growing imports and exports of oil products;
- Middle East markets: challenges and opportunities;
- Transit flows through Kazakhstan, export of motor fuel from Kazakhstan;
- Redirection of Kazakhstan’s oil flows, the Trans-Caspian route;
- Supplies of petrochemical products from Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan
- Development of new oil processing capacities;
- Recent trends and prospects for the imports of crude and oil products to Afghanistan;
- Transport and transit opportunities in the Caspian region and Central Asia;
- Supplies of crude and oil products to Iran, including deliveries through substitution schemes and transit.
Over 150 of companies, including those who operate in Turkmen market - Petronas Carigali Turkmenistan, Turkmen Petroleum Products Trade, Yug-neftegaz, Khazar yol, EGE logistics and more – have already registered to participate in the upcoming Argus conference.
Early registration rate before February 17 is €1750, instead of the standard price of €2000.
For more information of the upcoming event, please follow the link or contact:
+44 20 3997 9915