Turkmen Hemrasy extends tender for purchase of technical equipment
Turkmen Hemrasy Closed Joint-Stock Company extends a tender for the purchase of technical equipment in order to fulfill the tasks defined in the "Concept for the development of the digital network in Turkmenistan for 2019-2025" and expand the services of the national satellite communication network
No. 1 - VSAT satellite communication stations (complete set):
- Antenna with extended linear cross-source Rx/Tx signal in Ku-band - 50 pcs
- Power amplifier with frequency up conversion BUC 2 Wt, 12.75 - 13.25 GHz, F - 50 pcs
- Highly stable satellite converter LNB DRO, 10.70 - 11.70 GHz, F - 50 pcs.
- A set of coaxial cables 2x30m - 50 pcs.
- Modem MDM - 2510 - 50 pcs.
No.2 - Spare equipment of the VSAT satellite communication station:
- Antenna with extended linear cross-source Rx/Tx signal in Ku-band - 5 pcs
- Power amplifier with frequency up conversion BUC 2 Wt, 12.75 - 13.25 GHz, F - 5 pcs.
- Highly stable satellite converter LNB DRO, 10.70 - 11.70 GHz, F - 5 pcs.
To participate in the tender, it is necessary to submit a written application and obtain the technical characteristics of the specified equipment.
Applications for participation in the tender are accepted at the specified address within 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of the announcement.
+993 12 92-18-12
+993 12 92-18-31