Chuanqing Drilling Engineering Company’s branch in Turkmenistan announces tender
Chuangqing Drilling Engineering Co., Ltd under CNPC, operating through its branch in Turkmenistan, announces tender No. WZ-ZJCG-2211008-01 for the purchase of barite concentrate (Barite) and Grade G oil well cement (HSR)
1. This tender will be held as an open tender and will consist of two lots:
Lot No.1 - Barite concentrate in the amount of 6,000 (six thousand) tons.
Lot No.2 - Well cement in the amount of 2,000 (two thousand) tons.
2. This tender will be pre-qualified, based on the results of the selection will be issued an offer to purchase tender documentation.
Prequalification materials must include, but are not limited to, the following documents:
- an application for participation in this tender, indicating the number, name of the tender and a link to the mass media where this tender is published and the date of publication;
- a power of attorney for an authorized representative for the right to conduct all necessary procedures for this tender, subject to the availability of an appropriate document confirming the identity of the representative;
- full name of the prequalification participant for this tender, its legal status, country, number and date of registration and details of the bank, legal address (location), attach copies of registration documents, licenses, certificates, agreements, contracts and other documents;
- official information on experience in the supply of similar products and cargo in general, letters of recommendation from partners, indicating the possibilities and terms of delivery of products to the destination, the route of transportation of products, mode of transport, type of packaging, creditworthiness, and more;
- a test/research report for the supplied goods issued by an independent authoritative body or a production control laboratory, a Certificate of Origin, a Quality Certificate and other Certificates certifying the quality of the manufacturer's products;
- official information about the reputation of the participant in the prequalification selection for this tender, its ability to implement the contract, the level of coordination of interaction and a description of the use of the goods and other information;
- each participant in the prequalification must provide three product samples (each sample weighing 5 kg);
The application for participation in the tender, documentation for prequalification, product samples must be submitted to the address below (before 18.00) within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of publication in the mass media.
Product samples are non-refundable.
3. Date of sale of the tender document:
after the prequalification and analysis of samples is satisfied by the tender commission, a single sale of the tender document will be carried out, the cost of each lot is 100 (one hundred) US dollars, excluding any taxes, fees, duties and bank charges, payment is made by bank transfer to the account of the tenderer (bank details are listed below).
On the 20th (twentieth), inclusive, calendar day after the sale of the tender document, this tender will be closed.
After the purchase of the tender documents, the prequalifier for this tender becomes an official tender participant, and the tenderer will not refund the purchase price of the tender documents and will not bear any responsibility and/or obligations due to late submission of the tender proposal and/or other cases invalidation and/or incompleteness of the tender proposal by the tender participant, and/or any other circumstances that do not meet the selection criteria for this tender, as not winning the tender.
4. Bank details of the tenderer:
Account Name: CNPC Chuanqing Drilling Engineering Company Limited Turkmenistan Branch
Bank: The State Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Turkmenistan
Account No: (USD): 23203000220184200241000
Tax No: 101621005133
Confirmation of payment for the purchase of tender documents must be submitted in person or by e-mail.
Contact person: Annakuliyeva Maral
Phone for inquiries: (9533) 44-52-00, +993 65-68-20-17
Email address: send the electronic version to email@example.com, the fact of receipt must be recorded by the contact person.