The state ensures the observance of the rights and legitimate interests of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, provides support in its activities, legislatively regulates the provision of tax and other benefits and benefits to it.
Interference of the state in the activities of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Chamber of Commerce in the affairs of the state, the imposition of the functions of state bodies on the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, except for cases provided for by the Law of Turkmenistan On the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan is not allowed.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry also can cooperate and interact with state bodies, concluding agreements with them, and under contracts with state bodies to perform certain work for them.
Issues affecting the interests of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in cases provided for by the legislation of Turkmenistan are resolved by state bodies with the participation of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry or in agreement with it. Employees of the apparatus of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry are subject to the labor legislation of Turkmenistan, as well as the legislation of Turkmenistan on social protection of the population.
Rights of CCI Turkmenistan
The CCI Turkmenistan has the following rights necessary for the implementation of the goals and objectives defined in its Charter:
- represent and defend the legitimate interests of its members in government bodies;
- to acquire, alienate, rent and lease in Turkmenistan, and abroad, movable and immovable property;
- to create enterprises and institutions in Turkmenistan and in foreign states, and to establish mixed chambers of commerce and industry, joint ventures, trading houses;
- to establish international commercial arbitration to resolve economic disputes in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan;
- open branches and representations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, including outside Turkmenistan;
- publish newspapers, magazines and other printed publications;
- in accordance with the Charter, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry exercises other powers that do not contradict this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
In addition, legal documents issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry within its competence are recognized throughout the territory of Turkmenistan.
Duties of the CCI Turkmenistan
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan is obliged to:
- comply with the legislation of Turkmenistan, and the provisions provided for by its Charter;
- within the established timeframe, submit information to the Ministry of Justice of Turkmenistan about its activities, indicating the actual location of the permanent governing body, its name and data on the heads of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the amount of information included in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
- to provide the Ministry of Justice of Turkmenistan with information on changes and additions to the Charter;
- keep accounting records, submit statistical reports, make tax payments and pay pension contributions for state pension insurance in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Turkmenistan.