The qualification certificate of an auditor is a document certifying the professional suitability of an individual as an auditor. In accordance with Article 8 of the Law of Turkmenistan on Audit Activity, the certificate of professional level of the auditor and the additional certificate of the auditor are canceled in the following cases:
1) establishing the fact of their receipt using unreliable documents;
2) the entry into force of a court decision providing for punishment in the form of deprivation of the right to engage in professional activities for a certain period;
3) violation by the auditor of the requirements of this Law and national auditing standards;
4) repeated violation by the auditor of the Rules of Professional Ethics of the Auditor;
5) if the auditor signed an audit report, which was subsequently recognized as knowingly false in the prescribed manner;
6) evasion of the auditor or the audit organization from passing external quality control of work;
7) if the auditor has not carried out audit activities within two years from the date of receipt of the qualification certificate.
The decision to cancel the qualification certificate of the auditor, additional qualification certificate of the auditor is taken by the Commission. An auditor whose auditor's qualification certificate has been cancelled, may apply to the Commission for recertification not earlier than three years after its cancellation.
Source: Law of Turkmenistan on Audit Activity.